- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Bart Tamarind Paste 100g
Tamarind paste. Ideal for seafood and other dishes too.
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Thai Pastes & Sugars / Thai Pastes
Once opened, keep refrigerated use within 6 weeks.
Prepare & Use
1 tsp measures a teaspoon of pressed tamarind. This sweet and sour paste can be mixed with honey to make a marinade or spooned directly into your bubbling beef madras
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
Water, Tamarind (34%), Sugar, Salt, Acetic Acid
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
A deliciously different recipe from The Vegetarian Society.
Cheat... Buy a ready-prepared Pad Thai sauce, and toss with the noodles for a quick home-from-work dish.
A delicious Goan fish curry which can be made ahead and frozen for a quick, convenient and tasy weeknight dinner.
"This dish is perfect for a summer lunch or dinner served only with boiled basmati rice. You can add more or less curry paste depending on how hot you like your curry. The apple offsets the richness of the coconut milk and works really well." - Phil Vickery
View all recipes containing Bart Tamarind Paste
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.