Bart Organic Fairtrade Cardamom Pods 22g
Bart Fairtrade Cardamom.
Bart Fairtrade certified Cardamoms are grown by a small farmers' association on the island of Sri Lanka. As well as a guaranteed fair price, the farmers receive a social premium to invest in business or community development projects such as improving farming methods and the quality of life of their families and communities.
For a delicious new recipe visit: bartspices.com.
Store away from light.
Prepare & Use
Premium quality Fairtrade Cardamom ideal for use in curries and rice dishes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
Glass Jar recyclable..
Full of aromatic spices, this mulled wine has a wonderful warming aroma. It'll bring colour to your cheeks and leave you feeling toasty and contented. It's an ideal tipple to raise the festive spirits. Recipe published with permission from Arthur Potts Dawson.
This wonderfully simple cake is a Sri Lankan delicacy made with love at birthdays or special occasions. A legacy from the Portuguese rule in Ceylon (now Sri Lanka), this cake is a great combination of dried fruit, nuts and spices. This recipe was created by Great British Chef Alfred Prasad for the Peace One Day school educational packs.
Variation For a healthier option, use Greek-style yogurt instead of cream.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Cook's Notes Fenugreek is the key spice in a makhani. If you can find dried fenugreek leaves, use a handful of these, crushed, instead of the ground fenugreek.
View all recipes containing Bart Organic Fairtrade Cardamom Pods
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 02:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.