- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Bart Thai Fish Sauce 60ml
Bart Spices Thai Fish Sauce
- Brands: Bart
- Countries: Oriental
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
To open simply flip up the lid & carefully slice off the top of the plastic nozzle with a sharp knife
Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
Serves 2 - 4
Mix together 3 tbsp Bart Thai Fish Sauce, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tsp Bart Hot Chilli in Sunflower Oil, 2 tsp brown sugar & 3 chopped spring onions.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Lts,~
Salt crystals appear naturally in high quality fish sauces..
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Contains Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats
Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, also known as summer rolls as they are not deep-fried, so are fresh, quick and easy to make. They are an ideal alternative to sandwiches for a packed lunch or as a cool summertime appetizer. Why not try dipping them in our Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce ... simply delicious.
Ideal for those with an adventurous palate, this traditional Vietnamese spicy chilli, chicken and prawn pancake has a truly exotic edge. Serve with lettuce, coriander and mint and add some extra zing with the tasty nuoc cham dipping sauce.
The quantities for this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a family.
Cucumber slices combine well with the flavour of smoked salmon.
Vietnamese cuisine has fresh, clean flavours with lime, mint, chillies, and fish sauce all ingredients that are widely used.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.