Bart Thai Paste Red Curry 90g
Bart Red Thai Curry Paste
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Curry Sauces & Pastes / Curry Pastes
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Thai Pastes & Sugars / Thai Pastes
- Brands: Bart
Once opened, keep refrigerated use within 6 weeks.
Prepare & Use
One of the medium Thai curries. Spread, spoon or mix with extra oil for instant intense flavour. Spoon directly into the oil before you cook your meat - it brings out the flavours and works through the whole dish
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
Glass jar recyclable.
- Contains: Shellfish
Red Peppers, Red Chilli (22%), Lemon Grass (12%), Lime Juice, Vegetable Oil, Water, Coriander, Spirit Vinegar, Ginger (3%), Cumin, Shrimp Powder, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Lactic Acid, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
These fresh and fragrant fish cakes are ideal for a midweek supper.
Whiting is a brilliant white fish which is increasingly finding its way onto fine-dining menus. If you cannot find it, use cod or haddock. Making the sweet chilli dip is optional, but is superior to any shop-bought variety.
Traditional flavourings of coconut and kaffir lime leaves are mixed with plain rice to create this popular Asian accompaniment.
1 hr 5 mins
The sweet peanut sauce is a perfect accompaniment to these savoury bites.
Bird’s-eye chillies in the curry paste make this dish truly fiery.
View all recipes containing Bart Thai Paste Red Curry
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.