- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Bassetts Early Health Orange 45 per pack
Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 12/8/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Delicious orange flavoured multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweetener. Age 3+_
These essential vitamins help to promote:
- Healthy growth and development.
- Healthy bones, teeth, eyes and skin.
- Healthy immune system.
Bassetts Soft & Chewy 'Early Health' has been specifically formulated to support the nutritional needs of growing children, containing a selection of vitamins to help support their healthy growth and development.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor. Contains maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Suggested daily intake for adults and children over 3 years old: One pastille daily.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake
Ernest Jackson & Co Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable.
Vitamin A Helps to maintain good vision, Healthy bone growth and teeth development, Healthy hair, skin and nails.
Vitamin B6 Supports blood and heart health, the immune system and helps the body to absorb iron.
Vitamin C Promotes Healthy skin and gums, The antioxidant protection of body tissues, Healthy blood vessels.
Vitamin D Helps the body to absorb and use calcium, promoting strong bones and teeth. Also aids muscle growth and development.
Vitamin E Provides antioxidant protection of body tissues and works with vitamin C to promote eye health.
- Contains Sulphites
Sweeteners [Maltitol (contains Sulphites), Sucralose], Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Colour (Mixed Carotenes), Vitamin E Acetate, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Sunflower Oil, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per Pastilles||%RDA*|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Jul-2014 at 08:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.