Offer - Bassetts Early Health Strawberry Pastilles 45 per pack
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 11/3/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
New formulation! Bigger Pack!
Delicious Strawberry flavoured multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweetener.
These essential vitamins help to promote:
- Healthy growth and development.
- Healthy bones, teeth, eyes & skin.
- Healthy immune system.
Bassetts Soft & Chewy 'Early Health' has been specifically formulated to support the nutritional needs of growing children, containing a selection of vitamins to help support their healthy growth and development.
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Children's Vitamins
- Health & Medicines / Medicines / Baby & Child Healthcare / Vitamins & Supplements
- Baby & Child / Baby & Child Healthcare / Vitamins & Supplements
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Prepare & Use
Suggested daily intake for adults and children over 3 years old: One pastille daily.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor. Contains maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Ernest Jackson & Co Ltd.
Card box recyclable.
Vitamin A Helps to maintain good vision, healthy bone growth and teeth development, healthy hair, skin and nails.
Vitamin B6: Supports blood and heart health, the immune system and helps the body to absorb iron.
Vitamin C Promotes healthy skin and gums, the antioxidant protection of body tissues, healthy blood vessels.
Vitamin D: Helps the body to absorb and use calcium, promoting strong bones and teeth. Also aids muscle growth and development.
Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant protection of body tissues and works with vitamin C to promote eye health .
- Contains: Sulphites
Maltitol Syrup, Gelatine, Vitamin C, Flavourings, Vitamin E Acetate, Malic Acid, Colour (Cochineal (contains Sodium Carbonate)), Glazing Agent (Coconut Oil, Vegetable Fats, Carnauba Wax), Sunflower Oil, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamin D3
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 06:12. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.