- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Batchelors Original Mushy Peas 300g
Batchelors Mushy Original
Marrowfat Processed Peas. Nobody makes peas like Batchelors. The UK's no. 1 mushy pea. Made by Batchelors only for Batchelors
Prepare & Use
On the Hob:
1. Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently until thoroughly hot.
2. Stir at intervals but do not allow to boil as this will impair the flavour.
(Based on 650W- 850W)
1. Empty contents of the can into a bowl suitable for microwave cooking.
2. Cover and cook on High for about 2 - 2½ minutes until peas are thoroughly hot but not boiling.
3. Stir twice during cooking. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Microwave ovens vary the speed at which they heat food, so for best results you may need to adjust the cooking time/power setting
Country of Origin
HL Foods Ltd.,
Long Sutton, Spalding,
Lincolnshire PE12 9EQ.
Naturally low in fat.
Low in sugar.
Peas (95%), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colours (E102, E133)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.