Baxters Favourite Oxtail Soup 400g
"A classic British soup. I love it's rich flavour which is subtly enhanced with our special blend of herbs, spices and a splash of sherry. I enjoy it with a chunk of warm crusty bread."
Once opened empty contents into a suitable food container and store refrigerated below 5ºC. Consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Conventional: Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently until piping hot, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Microwave: Empty contents into a non-metallic food container. Cover and microwave on full power for 3 minutes, stir the soup, then heat for a further 1-2 minutes (based on a Category B/650 watt oven). Please note heating times may vary from appliance to appliance - check product is piping hot before serving.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Baxters Food Group,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- Free from: Nut, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Water, Carrots, Potatoes, Wheatflour, Beef (3%), Concentrated Tomato Paste, Onions, Modified Cornflour, Cooked Oxtail Meat (1%), Sherry, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Herbs and Spices, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dried Onions, Malt Vinegar from Barley, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Molasses, Dried Herbs, Tamarind Paste, Dried Garlic, Beef Extract, Lemon Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 1/2 Can|
|of which sugars||1.4g||2.9g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.