Baxters Healthy Choice Puy Lentil & Tomato Soup 400g
Price per 100g: 29.8p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Essential for the growth and repair of your body.
Healthy Choice is our range of deliciously healthy, nutritionally balanced soups that have been specially designed to deliver natural fibre, protein, carbohydrate and energy benefits. No artificial additives just natural wholesome ingredients.
The delicate peppery overtones of the Puy lentil and juicy tomatoes combine to create a rather delicious and unique flavour. Lentils are a good source of protein, essential for building and repairing the body.
Once opened empty contents into a suitable food container and store refrigerated below 5ºC. Consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Hob: Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently until piping hot, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Microwave - Category E (850W):
1. Empty contents into a microwavable container.
2. Cover and heat on full power for 2 mins.
3. Stir, then heat for a further 1-2 mins.
Please note: heating times may vary from appliance to appliance - check product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Baxters Food Group,
No artificial additives.
A good source of protein.
Source of Fibre.
Portion of Vegetables..
- Contains Celery, Contains Yeast
Water, Carrots, Potatoes, Concentrated Tomato Paste (3.6%), Puy Lentils (3.6%), Onions, Red Lentils, Haricot Beans, Green Peppers, Red Kidney Beans, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Honey , Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dried Onion, Celery Seed, Vegetable Oil, Herb And Spice Extracts, Garlic and Garlic Puree, Chilli, Cumin, Oregano, Ground Black Pepper, Red Chilli Puree.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Cereals Containing Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 Can|
|of which sugars||2.6g||5.4g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.