- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Baxters Traditional Cock-A-Leekie Soup 400g
Baxters Favourites Cock-a-Leekie Soup.
"Another Baxter family favourite! We create this soup by blending the best possible leeks with the other essential components; a good quality chicken stock, chicken, carrots & onions. A delicious taste of Scotland in a can!"
- Brands: Baxters
One opened empty contents into a suitable food container and store refrigerated below 5ºC. Consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Conventional: Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently until piping hot, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Microwave: Empty contents into a non-metallic food container. Cover and microwave on full power for 3 minutes, stir the soup, then heat for a further 1-2 minutes. (Based on the Category B/650 watt oven). Please note heating times may vary from appliance to appliance - check product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Baxters Food Group,
Steel tin recyclable.
Water, Leeks (11%), Rice (6% Cooked), Carrots, Cornflour, Chicken (1.2% Cooked), Onions, Salt, Chicken Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Tumeric.
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||PER 1/2 CAN|
|of which sugars||0.5g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 02:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.