Offer - Baxters Traditional Minestrone Soup 400g
"This soup is full of Mediterranean flavour; we season tasty vegetables & pasta with garlic, oregano & basil to create this classic variety. For the full effect, I enjoy it with parmesan cheese & garlic bread."
This is our collection of classic cookbook favourites, created from much loved family recipes to provide a taste of the Baxter family kitchen.
Once opened empty contents into a suitable food container and store refrigerated below 5°C. Consume within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
Conventional: Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently until piping hot, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Microwave: Empty contents into a non-metallic food container. Cover and microwave on full power for 3 minutes, stir the soup, then heat for a further 1-2 minutes. (Based on a Category B/650 watt oven). Please note heating times may vary from appliance to appliance - check product is piping hot before serving.
Do not reheat once cooled.
If you would prefer to open with a can opener, just turn the can upside down.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Baxters Food Group,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Water, Pasta from wheat (14% Cooked), Carrots, Onions, Concentraded Tomato Paste (3%), Swede, Peas, Cabbage, Potatoes, Leeks, Red Peppers, Haricot Beans, Modified Cornflour, Yellow Peas, Tomatoes, Salt, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil, Garlic Puree, Herbs, Black Pepper, Flavouring. Vegetables 23%.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 Can|
|of which sugars||1.8g||3.6g|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 07:51. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.