Beansprouts essential Waitrose 300g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Crunchy white sprouts grown from mung beans.
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Fresh
- Fresh / Vegetables / Fresh Stir Fry / Stir Fry Vegetable Bags
- Fresh / Vegetables / Fresh Stir Fry / Beansprouts
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Prepare & Use
Heat a dry wok for 2 minutes, add 1tbsp oil and add beansprouts, stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes until piping hot. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
- May Contain: Nut
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
Light and tasty, these Chinese patties are made with prawns and stir-fried vegetables.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
An exceptionally fresh and flavoursome dish with an Asian influence.
Eggs are a great alternative source of protein for vegetarians, as are mushrooms, making this dish a real boon for those who find some meat-free fare unsatisfying.
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, also known as summer rolls as they are not deep-fried, so are fresh, quick and easy to make. They are an ideal alternative to sandwiches for a packed lunch or as a cool summertime appetizer. Why not try dipping them in our Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce ... simply delicious.
View all recipes containing Beansprouts essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.