- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Beaujolais Cuvee de Vignerons 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 20% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £5.59
Beaujolais is one of France's best known and loved red wines. It is often a favourite choice in restaurants as it pleases most tastes and goes well with anything from chicken, lamb and beef-even fish and seafood. The region lies to the south of Burgundy and north of the Rhone. Here the Gamay grape thrives on gently rolling hills and produces a fresh fruity easy-to-drink red wine. This Beaujolais is a selection of grapes from individual vineyards and winegrowers hence the name Cuvee des Vignerons. The wine is bottled by the Cave des Vignerons de Bully, near Villefranche, one of the best Co-operative wineries in the area.
ABV - 12%
Units - 9
- Brands: Beaujolais
- Grape Varieties: Gamay
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: Beaujolais
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Best drunk young and served at just below room temperature, and even chilled during warm weather; this is a red wine with universal appeal even to those who normally prefer white.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Sulphites
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.