Beef Gravy Waitrose 500g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
Price per 100g: 53.8p
Rich gravy made with beef stock and red wine.
This Waitrose gravy is made using Waitrose chilled Cook's Ingredients stocks in the same way you could make gravy at home.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Chilled. 6-7 minutes.
Stir gravy as some natural separation may occur. Empty contents in to a saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.; Microwave - From Chilled. B 650W 5 1/2 mins
D 750W 5 mins
E 850W 4 1/2 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove lid and stir as some natural separation may occur. Lay the lid back onto the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 1 minute after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.
Country of Origin
Per 1/6 pot calories 27 1%, sugars 0.7g 1%, fat 0.0g 0%, saturates 0.0g 0%, salt 0.40g 7% GDA
Produced from British beef
Plastic - Pot and Lid - check local recycling.
- Free From Nut, Contains Wheat, Contains Yeast
Beef Stock (87%), Onions, Red Wine (4%), Cornflour, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper, Beef Stock contains Water, Beef Bones, Carrots, Onions, Tomato Purée, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Thyme
|Typical Values||as sold per 1/6 pot||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.9g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.