Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 250ml
over 2 weeks *
Price per litre: £5.56
Beet IT Organic Beetroot Juice (25cl)
Beet IT Organic beetroot juice (not from concentrate) is blended with 10% fresh apple juice to smooth the earthy aftertaste of beetroot and create a really delicious drink.
Beetroot doesn't feature highly on most of our diets and the idea of drinking beetroot juice probably doesn't excite anyone too much, but this fabulous deep purple juice with a surprisingly sweet, and slightly earthy but rich taste is a great drink whether or not you are interested in its remarkable recently reported health benefits.
Beet IT are proud to supply almost 40 research universities and institutes throughout the world that are currently researching the benefits of natural dietary nitrate supplementation for both medical and sporting benefits.
For more information see: www.beet-it.com
- Fresh / Chilled Juice & Drinks / Chilled Juices / Small Bottles
- Fresh / Chilled Juice & Drinks / Chilled Juices / Tomato & Vegetable / Vegetable Juice
- Organic / Fresh / Milk, Dairy & Eggs / Chilled Drinks
- Organic / Drinks / Chilled Drinks
- Drinks / Juices / Tomato & Vegetable / Vegetable Juice
Prepare & Use
Drink whilst fresh after opening
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
James White Drinks Ltd
White's Fruit Farm
Plastic bottle recyclable.
For each bottle sold, James White makes a donation of 1p to The William Harvey Research Institute, the world renowned centre for blood pressure & cardio-vascular research..
Beetroot Juice (90%), Apple Juice (10%)
- Source of natural dietary nitrate.
No concentrates or Preservatives
- Not from concentrate
- Free from additives and preservatives
- Source of natural dietary nitrate
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||8.6g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This delicious recipe for cured salmon with beetroot and dill is from Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington Catering.
This sorbet offers a freshness perfect for summer, that can either be served as a light dessert or as a palate cleanser between courses. Make sure you have an ice cream maker before attempting this sorbet.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.