Belvita Honey & Nut Breakfast Biscuits 6 x 50g
over 1 month *
Designed for breakfast
Rich in cereals
Made with wholegrains
No colours or preservatives
Source of fibre
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 & B9
Suitable for vegetarians
Biscuits made with wholegrain cereals, honey, nuts and chocolate chips with added vitamins.
As biscuits lovers, we have worked closely with our own nutritionist to bring you a new and exciting choice for breakfast: Belvita Breakfast biscuits are delicious, crunchy biscuits specially designed for breakfast.
It's more than just a delicious recipe that makes Belvita Breakfast biscuits special...
They are carefully made and slowly baked so that as part of a balanced breakfast, the carbohydrates are regularly released over 4 hours to keep you going all morning.
This has been proven in several clinical studies.
A pack of 4 Belvita Breakfast biscuits is a new and delicious way to start your day!
To add variety to your morning, why not try New Belvita Breakfast Yogurt Crunch?
Did you know?
Breakfast is an important start to the day and should provide about 20% of your daily energy intake.
If you would like to know more about Belvita Breakfast biscuits, please log onto www.belvitabreakfast.co.uk
To get your day off a good start, try a balanced breakfast.
This should include...
Cereals to provide carbohydrates
A dairy product for your calcium intake
A portion of fruit for extra vitamins
And of course... a cup of tea!
Why not take a little time to enjoy a balanced, yet absolutely delicious Belvita Breakfast:
4 Belvita Breakfast Milk & Cereal biscuits
+ A low fat yogurt
+ A portion of fruit
+ A cup of tea or coffee
= Approx. 20% of your guideline daily energy intake
Individual needs may vary based on gender, age, physical activity and other factors.
For further information please visit www.krafthealthy.co.uk
per biscuit (12.5g) Calories 58 3%, Sugar 3.1g 3%, Fat 2.1g 3%, Saturates 0.6g 3%, Salt 0.1g 2% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Savoury Biscuits / Crispbreads
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cereal Bars / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
Keep in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of milk, eggs, peanuts and sesame seeds
Kraft Foods Ireland,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Soya
- May Contain: Sesame, Peanut, Milk
Cereals 62.2% [Wheat Flour 42.1%, Wholegrain Cereals 20.1% (Oat Flakes, Wholegrain Wheat Flour, Wholegrain Barley Flour, Wheat Flakes, Wholegrain Rye Flour, Wholegrain Spelt Flour], Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Chocolate Chips 3.1% (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Roasted Hazelnuts 2.5%, Honey 2.1%, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate), Flavourings, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vitamins Mixture (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9)
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Eggs
May Contain Milk
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.