Belvita Milk & Cereal Breakfast Biscuit 300g
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle Visit www.facebook.com/BelvitaUK Gently baked breakfast biscuits made with wholegrain cereals and milk. Proven to slowly release carbohydrates for 4 hours. Made with a blend of 5 wholegrains and a source of vitamins and minerals. Contains 6 packs of 4 breakfast biscuits - a delicious way to start your day!. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Healthier Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cereal Bars / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Chocolate, Sweets & Confectionery / Cereal Bars & Fruit Snacks / Breakfast Biscuits & Bars / Breakfast Biscuits
- Brands: Belvita
Keep in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of eggs, peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds
Country of Origin
Freepost MDLZ, Mondelez UK, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. Mondelez Ireland, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Soya, Milk, Oats
- May Contain: Nut, Egg, Sesame, Peanut
Cereals 68.6% [Wheat Flour 46.2%, Wholegrain Cereals 22.4% (Wholegrain Wheat Flour 6.2%, Oat Flakes 6%, Crushed Wholegrain Buckwheat 4.4%, Wholegrain Barley Flour 2.8%, Wholegrain Rye Flour 2%, Wholegrain Spelt Flour 1%)], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Whole Milk Powder 0.8% (Equivalent Whole Milk 7.1%), Whey Derivative (from Milk), Salt, Emulsifiers (E472e, Soya Lecithin), Minerals (Magnesium Carbonate, Elemental Iron), Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavourings, Vitamins (Vitamin E, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin))
May Contain Poppy Seeds
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1 Biscuit (12.5 g)||%*/4 Biscuits (50 g)|
|Energy||1840 kJ||230 kJ|
|440 kcal||55 kcal||11%|
|Fat||14 g||1.8 g||10%|
|of which Saturates||1.4 g||0.2 g||4%|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||8.4 g||13%|
|of which Sugars||20 g||2.4 g||11%|
|of which Starch||47 g||5.9 g|
|Fibre||4.2 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||7.6 g||0.9 g||8%|
|Salt||0.98 g||0.13 g||8%|
|%**/ 100 g||%**/ 12.5 g|
|Vitamin E||3.6 mg 30%||0.45 mg 4%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.33 mg 30%||0.04 mg 4%|
|Magnesium||112 mg 30%||14 mg 4%|
|Iron||4.2 mg 30%||0.52 mg 4%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.