Benadryl Allergy Relief 12 per pack
Benadryl Allergy Relief
Fast effective relief from allergies
Lasts 8 hours
- Hay Fever
- Dust Allergy
- Pet Allergy
- Skin Allergies
Relief from allergy symptoms, including hay fever. This medicine also provides relief from the symptoms of urticaria (hives and itchy skin rash).
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Travel Health / Insect Repellents & Allergy Relief / Allergy Relief
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Allergy Relief
- Health & Medicines / Allergy & Sting Relief / Hay Fever & Allergy Relief
- Brands: Benadryl
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 30C. Store in the original package.
Prepare & Use
Dosage: For oral use. Swallow with a glass of water.
Adults and children 12 - 65 years: One capsule as necessary up to three times a day. No more than 3 capsules should be taken in 24 hours. Not recommended for use by adults over 65 years or children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor. The enclosed leaflet has more information such as side-effects.
In most people Bendaryl Allergy Relief does not cause drowsiness. However, there are rare exceptions and you should take care when you use this product for the first time. If this product makes you feel drowsy, do not drive or operate machinery. Benadryl Allergy Relief should not be taken whilst under the influence or alcohol
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare,
Warning: Do not exceed dose
As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Contains: Lactose
Each capsule contains: Acrivastine 8 mg.
The capsules also contain lactose.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Mar-2014 at 05:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.