Benecol Cholesterol Lowering Spread Olive 500g
over 2 weeks *
Made with a blend of vegetable oils & olive oil.
55% reduced fat spread (14% olive oil) with added plant stanols.
Benecol foods are created exclusively for anyone who wants to lower cholesterol levels. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant and breast feeding women, and children under 5 years. If you take cholesterol lowering medication seek your doctor's advice. Benecol foods should be eaten as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle including 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. Eat no more than 3g of plant stanol per day. Eating more does not provide additional cholesterol lowering benefit.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Spreading. Freezing. Baking. Frying.
This pack contains 41 x 12g servings.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Johnson & Johnson Ltd
This pack contains 41 x 12g servings
Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Vegetable Oils, Water, Plant Stanol Ester (Plant Stanol 7%), Refined Olive Oil (11%), Buttermilk Powder (from Milk), Salt (0.9%), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Carotenes), Vitamin A, Vitamin D
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 12g Serving|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||10.8g||1.3g|
|Vitamin A||850µg (106%RDA)||102µg (13%RDA)|
|Vitamin D||7.2µg (144%RDA)||0.9µg (18%RDA)|
|RDA - Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Nov-2014 at 01:36. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.