Offer - Benecol Cholesterol Lowering Yogurt Drink Light 6 x 67.5g
over 1 week *
Enjoy just one bottle a day to lower cholesterol.
Benecol® foods are for anyone wanting to lower their cholesterol. *A daily intake of 1.5-2.4 g plant stanols is proven to lower cholesterol by 7 to 10% in to 2 to 3 weeks and each pot contains 2g. That's why one bottle a day gives the optimal effect, especially when consumed with a main meal and as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, including your '5 a day'.
So many ways to enjoy...
All Benecol® spreads taste great on toast, crackers and crispbread - but did you know that Benecol® Buttery and Olive spreads are great for frying and baking or making creamy mash potatoes with, too?
Millions of people enjoy Benecol® foods as part of their healthy diet. That's because all our foods contain plant stanols, which partially blocks cholesterol from entering the bloodstream. And with a whole range of delicious yogurts, spreads and yogurt drinks to choose from, its easy to enjoy the benefits of Benecol® foods every day.
To find out more, visit www.benecol.co.uk
Shake before use.
Preparation and Usage
Shake before drinking
Country of Origin
Johnson & Johnson Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Yogurt drink with added plant stanols, sugars and sweetener.
More than 3g of plant stanol per day is not recommended. Check with your doctor if you are taking cholesterol lowering medication. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant or breast feeding women and children under five. Raised cholesterol is a major risk factor in the development of heart disease. Heart disease has multiple risk factors and you may need to change more than one to lower overall risk.
Do not drink if seal is broken
A 67.5g bottle provides: Energy 162kJ / 39kcal 2%, Sugars 4.7g 5%, Fat 1.3g 2%, Saturates 0.1g 1%, Salt 0.1g 1% of an adult's reference intake
Typical values per 100g: Energy 241kJ / 57kcal
Yogurt (90%) (Skimmed Milk, Plant Stanol Ester (of which Plant Stanol is 3% of total drink), Yogurt Cultures, Fructose, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid), Water, Lemon Juice (from Concentrate), Fructose, Sugar, Stabiliser (Pectin), Sweetener (Sucralose)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 67.5g serving|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||6.9g||4.7g|
|Vitamin B6||0.85mg (61% NRV*)||0.6mg (43% NRV*)|
|Folic Acid||85µg (43% NRV*)||60µg (30% NRV*)|
|*NRV = Nutrient Referece Value|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 01:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.