Offer - Benecol Dairy Free Tropical Drinks 6 x 65.5g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 96.2p
Proven to Reduce Cholesterol.
Just one bottle a day is enough to lower your cholesterol.
Benecol® Tropical Fruit & Soya Drink is a deliciously smooth cholesterol lowering blend which is free from dairy.
It's a great tasting way to lower your cholesterol to help maintain a healthy heart. Each bottle contains a combination of tropical fruit flavours, soya and just the right daily amount of our unique ingredient, Plant Stanol Ester, which is clinically proven to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.
Prepare & Use
Shake before use.
Do not drink if seal is broken.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McNeil Nutritionals Ltd,
PO Box SCE 14638,
Cherry Benecol food are created exclusively for anyone who wants to lower cholesterol levels. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant an breast feeding women, and children under 5 years. If you take cholesterol lowering medication seek your doctor's advice.
Benecol foods should be eaten as part of healthy diet and lifestyle including 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. Eat no more than 3g of plant stanol per day. Eating more does not provide additional cholesterol lowering benefit.
Low in saturated fat.
Benecol® foods are created exclusively for anyone who wants to lower cholesterol levels. Benecol® foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant and breast feeding women, and children under 5 years. If you take cholesterol lowering medication seek your doctor's advice.
Eat no more than 3g of plant stanol per day. Eating more does not provide additional cholesterol lowering benefit.
Enjoy one bottle daily with a main meal and as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, including 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day..
- Contains: Wheat, Soya
- Free from: Lactose
Water, Plant Stanol Ester (Plant Stanol 3%), Soya Flour (3.8%), Passionfruit (from Concentrate) (2%), Mango (2%), Pineapple Juice (from Concentrate) (2%), Orange Juice (from Concentrate) (2%), Lemon Juice (from Concentrate), Fructose, Stabiliser (Pectin), Flavourings, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Glucose Syrup , Sweetener (Sucralose), Cultures, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per bottle|
|of which sugars||2g||1.3g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.