Benecol Light Cream Cheese Style Spread
over 3 weeks *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Benecol Light Proven to Reduce Cholesterol 200g
Cream cheese style spread made with skimmed milk & vegetable oil and with added plant stanols.
Use within 5 days of opening
Prepare & Use
More than 3g of plant stanol per day is not recommended. Check with your doctor if you are taking cholesterol lowering medication. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant or breast feeding women and children under five. Raised cholesterol is a major risk factor in the development of heart disease. Heart disease has multiple risk factors and you may need to change more than one to lower overall risk.
May contain traces of soya
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced for McNeil Nutritionals Ltd
PO Box SCE 14638
Pregnant & breast feeding women and children under five have special dietary needs and should talk to their doctor before using any product to help manage cholesterol.<.
Cultured skimmed milk (58%), Buttermilk, Plant stanol ester (plant stanol 4%), Vegetable oil (5%), Butter, Cream powder, Buttermilk powder, Stabilisers (locust bean gum, carrageenan), Salt, Flavourings, Preservative (sorbic acid), Emulsifiers (mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids)
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
These substantial appetizers are a good meatless option.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.