- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Berocca Effervescent Mixed Berries 15 per pack
Mixed berries flavour effervescent tablets
Why take Berocca®?
Berocca® is a tailored combination of B & C vitamins and essential mineral such as Magnesium & Zinc that helps you release your energy. Berocca® is free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants so offers a healthy way to help you feel on top form.
Tailored vitamins and minerals to set you up for a really good day.
Free from caffeine, sugar, artificial stimulants and preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and over
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement with sweeteners.
How to Store Berocca®?
Do not store above 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Prepare & Use
How to Use Berocca®?
Take 1 tablet per day dissolved in a glass of water to make a delicious mixed berries-flavoured effervescent drink. Berocca® is best taken first thing in the morning to make the most of the day ahead and can be taken every day throughout the year. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. Berocca® should not be used to replace a well balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not swallow or chew the tablets.
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Allura red and Carmoisine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Consumer Care Division,
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Isomalt, Magnesium Sulphate, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Flavouring, Zinc (Zinc Citrate Trihydrate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Maltodextrin, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Maize Starch, Salt, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Colour (Allura Red, Carmoisine), Mannitol, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Trisodium Citrate, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2014 at 05:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.