Offer - Berocca Effervescent Mixed Berries 15 per pack
Why take Berocca®?
Berocca® is a tailored combination of B & C vitamins and essential mineral such as Magnesium & Zinc that helps you release your energy. Berocca® is free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants so offers a healthy way to help you feel on top form.
Tailored vitamins and minerals to set you up for a really good day.
Free from caffeine, sugar, artificial stimulants and preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and over
Multivitamin multimineral food supplement with sweeteners.
- Brands: Berocca
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
How to Store Berocca®?
Do not store above 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Prepare & Use
How to Use Berocca®?
Take 1 tablet per day dissolved in a glass of water to make a delicious mixed berries-flavoured effervescent drink. Berocca® is best taken first thing in the morning to make the most of the day ahead and can be taken every day throughout the year. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. Berocca® should not be used to replace a well balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not swallow or chew the tablets.
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Allura red and Carmoisine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Mannitol, Sorbitol), Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Flavouring (Mixed Berries), Zinc Citrate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Colour (Allura Red, Carmoisine), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.