Berocca Effervescent Mixed Berries 15 per pack
Berocca is packed with vitamins & minerals & can be taken daily to support:
The B vitamins work with your body to convert food to fuel, helping you to release your energy (Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B6, B12, Biotin & Pantothenic acid)
The pantothenic acid contributes to your mental performance
Berocca is free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants
Just add to water and drink so you can be you, but on a really good day
Do not store below 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack
Preparation and Usage
How to take Berocca?
Take 1 tablet per day. Simply dissolve in a glass or bottle of water to make a great tasting and refreshing Mixed Berries flavoured drink. Berocca is best taken in the morning to set you up for the day ahead. It can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Suitable for adults (over 18 years old)
Full Product Name:
Food supplement with sweeteners
Hazards and Cautions
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful
Contains a source of phenylalanine
Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects
Allura red and Carmoisine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children
Do not swallow or chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water
Please read the product packaging before use
Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Mannitol, Sorbitol), Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Flavouring (Mixed Berries), Zinc Citrate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Colour (Allura Red, Carmoisine), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||%RDA|
|Vitamin C||476 mg||595|
|Vitamin B1||10.4 mg||945|
|Vitamin B2||13.6 mg||971|
|Niacin||45.3 mg NE||283|
|Vitamin B6||7.1 mg||507|
|Folic acid||366 µg||183|
|Vitamin B12||8.6 µg||344|
|Pantothenic acid||22.7 mg||378|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jan-2015 at 03:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.