- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Berocca Effervescent Orange Tablets 30 per pack
Save 15%, was £8.10 - Save 15% when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
For Hectic Lifestyles.
Why take Berocca?
- Berocca is a high dose formulation of essential vitamins and minerals, which can help you to stay sharp.
- Tailored specifically for those with hectic lifestyles, Berocca helps you to stay at your best and get the most out of the day ahead.
- It is also free from artificial stimulants, so offers you a healthy way to stay sharp.
Vitamin and mineral food supplement with sweeteners.
Berocca is a registered trademark.
- Health & Wellbeing / Cold, Cough & Flu / Immunity Support
- Health & Wellbeing / Vitamins & Supplements / Energy
- Health & Wellbeing / Vitamins & Supplements / Multivitamins / General Multivitamins
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Immunity Support
How to store Berocca?
Store below 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
How to use Berocca?
Take 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a delicious orange flavour effervescent drink. Berocca is best taken first thing in the morning to make the most of the day ahead and can be taken every day throughout the year.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. Berocca should not be used to replace a well balanced diet.
Desiccant enclosed in cap.
Do not use after the best before end date (expiry date) on side of pack.
Always read the label
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Consumer Care Division,
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Free from artificial stimulants.
- Contains: Phenylalanine
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose, Yeast
Ingredients when ready to drink, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Sulphate, Mannitol, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring, Sodium Carbonate, Niacin, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Aspartame), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Red, Beta Carotene), Pantothenic Acid, Maltodextrin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sugar, Trisodium Citrate, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Folacin (Folic Acid), Antioxidants (Alpha-Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Biotin, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.