Offer - Berocca Effervescent Orange Tablets 30 per pack
For Hectic Lifestyles.
Why take Berocca?
- Berocca is a high dose formulation of essential vitamins and minerals, which can help you to stay sharp.
- Tailored specifically for those with hectic lifestyles, Berocca helps you to stay at your best and get the most out of the day ahead.
- It is also free from artificial stimulants, so offers you a healthy way to stay sharp.
Vitamin and mineral food supplement with sweeteners.
Berocca is a registered trademark.
How to store Berocca?
Store below 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
How to use Berocca?
Take 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a delicious orange flavour effervescent drink. Berocca is best taken first thing in the morning to make the most of the day ahead and can be taken every day throughout the year.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. Berocca should not be used to replace a well balanced diet.
Desiccant enclosed in cap.
Do not use after the best before end date (expiry date) on side of pack.
Always read the label
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Free from artificial stimulants.
- Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Orange), Colour (Beetroot Red, Beta Carotene), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2014 at 03:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.