Bertolli Original Spread 250g
over 3 weeks *
Bertolli Spread made with mild Bertolli Olive Oil.
Bertolli spread has less than half the saturated fat of butter and contains olive oil and monounsaturated fats. These are important parts of the traditional Mediterranean diet, which is amongst the healthiest diets in the world.
Prepare & Use
Bertolli spread can be used for:
- Spreading on toast, sandwiches .......
- Baking cakes and scones.
- Sautéing and stir-frying
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost ADM 3940,
SW1 A 1YR
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Bertolli Olive Oil composed of Refined Olive Oils and Virgin Olive Oils, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Whey (from Milk), Vegetable Oils, Buttermilk, Salt (0.8%), Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Preservative (Potasium Sorbate), Thickener (Sodium Alginate), Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Flavouring, Vitamins A & D, Colour: Carotenes.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|of which saturates||14g|
An impressive and simple Italian chicken recipe with a terrific combination of flavours; a perfect dinner party idea or for feeding the family mid week.
A savoury version of Italy's favourite sweet biscuits. Perfect for accompanying an evening of wine and cheese.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.