- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Betty Crocker Muffin Mix Chocolate Chunk 335g
over 1 month *
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix.
Just add 1 egg & water. Makes 6 muffins.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Cake Making / Cake Mix / Muffin & Brownie Mix
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Cake Making / Cake Mix / Cake Mix
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
You will need: 130ml Water, 1 Medium Egg.
Preheat oven at 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens or refer to oven manufacturer's instructions) / 400ºF/Gas Mark 6. Place muffin cases in muffin tin. Makes 6 large muffins. Muffin cases included.
- Stir muffin mix, water and egg in bowl. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter equally among muffin cups.
- Bake in the middle of oven for 18-20 minutes or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes; remove from tin.
Hints & Tips:
For ease of filling cases use a large spoon and scrape off with a knife.
If you do not possess a muffin tin, place paper cases on a baking sheet.
Why not make mini muffins for a children's party or buffet? Make as directed, place in mini muffin tins or paper cases and bake for 12-15 minutes. Makes up to 30.
Country of Origin
General Mills UK,
PO Box 363,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Soya, Milk
- Free from: Nut, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Chocolate Chips (9%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavouring: Vanilla), White Chocolate Chunks (9%) (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavouring: Vanilla), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Raising Agents: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg White, Modified Starch (Tapioca and Corn Starch), Corn Starch, Dextrose, Flavourings, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Contains Wheat, Soya, Egg and Milk Ingredients.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.