- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Betty Crocker Shake Pancake Mix 155g
over 1 month *
"Shake to make" pancakes traditional-style. Just add water.
Makes 6-8 pancakes.
Best before: see bottom
Prepare & Use
You will need: 290ml Water.
Before starting shake bottle well to loosen mix.
1. Pour 290ml water into the bottle, replace lid, turn upside down and bang sharply on a counter. Shake well for 1 minute until batter is smooth. Remove lid immediately.
2. Heat a 7'' non-stick frying pan and lightly grease. Pour approx. 55ml of batter and roll gently around to cover base of pan.
3. Cook until pancakes are dry around the edges. Turn, or flip, and cook until golden.
Tip: Batter will thicken as it stands, if too thick add 1-2 teaspoons water, replace lid and shake.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
General Mills UK
PO Box 363
- Free From Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Free From Fish, Contains Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Contains Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
Wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, dextrose, egg white powder, egg yolk powder, skimmed milk powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Preservatives
A colourful and healthy supper dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.