- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Beverly Hills Formula Sensitive Whitening Expert Toothpaste 75ml
Price per 100ml: £3.99
Removes more than 90% of tooth staining (BBC T.V.'s Watchdog)
- Rapid sensitivity action & whiter teeth in 1 minute
- Low abrasion
- Sensitive whitening expert toothpaste
Whiter Teeth in 1 Minute - Laboratory tests conducted at a leading British Dental School proved that our advanced cleaning formula removes stains in just 1 minute, helping restore your teeth to their natural white colour without harsh abrasives or bleaches (see Tooth Tip).
Rapid Sensitivity Action in 1 Minute - Fast acting, long-lasting protection for people with sensitive teeth (see Tooth Tip). Tooth sensitivity affects one third of the adult population at some point in their lives. When your gums recede or tooth enamel is damaged or worn away, the dentine underneath is exposed and heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or sometimes just brushing can cause sharp pain.
Low Abrasion - Proven to be less abrasive than other leading brands of both whitening and regular toothpastes.
Tooth Tip: For extra stain removal & sensitivity benefits, leave on teeth for up to 1 minute before brushing (do not swallow).
Need advice? Ask the sensitivity and stain removal experts: www.beverlyhillsformula.com
- Brands: Beverly Hills
Prepare & Use
Guidelines: Use 2-3 times a day. Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Country of Origin
PO Box 50433,
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Potassium Citrate, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, CI 77891, Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w (1000 ppm F)
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.