- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Big K Charcoal Briquettes 5kg
Save 1/3, was £5.49 - Save 1/3 when you order by 22/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per kg: 73.3p
Big K charcoal briquettes 5kg.
- Briquettes are compressed charcoal mixed with sawdust and wood. They burn more efficiently than lumpwood - they last longer and produce more heat.
- Ideal for use on the barbecue.
- Comprehensive safety and usage instructions outlined on the packaging.
FSC Certified Product - from responsible sources.
- Home & Garden / Fuels & Outdoor / Barbecue & Picnic / Charcoal & Briquettes / Briquettes
- Home & Garden / Gardening / Outdoor Living / BBQ
- Home & Garden / Gardening / BBQ
- Barbecue / Barbecues & Accessories / Charcoal, Briquettes & Lighters
- Save 1/3
Prepare & Use
Place several Big K Charcoal Lighter Cubes on a bed of Big K Briquettes.
Heap more briquettes over and around the lighter cubes.
Light the cubes with a long taper or a match, wait for the flames to die down and the briquettes to take on a greyish appearance about 30-40 mins. Start to cook
Country of Origin
Big K Products
Never: Use indoors, allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended. Attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids. Try to move a lit barbecue. Pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue- it can cause a dangerous flash flame. Place hot ashes into a dustbin-wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal. Try to cook over flames- it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.