Big K Real Lumpwood Barbecue Charcoal 5kg
Price per kg: £1.20
Real Lumpwood Barbecue Charcoal.
- Home & Garden / Gardening / Outdoor Living / BBQ
- Home & Garden / Fuels & Outdoor / Barbecue & Picnic / Charcoal & Briquettes / Charcoal
- Home & Garden / Gardening / BBQ
- Brands: Big K
Keep in a cool dry place, out of reach of children!
Prepare & Use
Barbecue cooking is easy, fun and safe as long as common sense is used!
Place several Big K charcoal lighter cubes on a bed of Big K charcoal
Heap more charcoal over and around the lighter cubes
Light the cubes with a long taper or match, wait for the flames to die down and for the charcoal to take on a greyish appearance about 20-25 mins. Start to cook.
Heap charcoal onto BBQ grate and spread out over cooking area.
Using Big K lighting fluid, squeeze approx. half a cup of fluid over the charcoal. Allow to soak for 1 min. before lighting.
Light the charcoal and wait as described above.
Cook over Heat!
Not over flames.
How Much Charcoal to Use
Cover the cooking area of your BBQ to an approximate 2" depth of Big K charcoal.
You will need more charcoal than for grilling because of extended cooking time.
It is always better to have too much than too little charcoal.
(Big K Charcoal Products do not 'go off' if kept dry)
The bigger the BBQ Grill the bigger the bag of Big K Charcoal required.
Never Use indoors.
Never Allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended.
Never Attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids.
Never Try to move a lit barbecue.
Never Pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.
Never Place hot ashes into a dustbin - wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal.
Never Try to cook over flames - it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.
Take care and enjoy your barbecue
Under no circumstances burn charcoal indoors without adequate & effective ventilation since an accumulation of fumes can be harmful
Big K Products
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.