Billington's Fairtrade Sugar Golden Granulated 500g
Guarantees a better deal for Third World Producers.
Perfect for everyday use.
Billington's Fairtrade sugars are sourced from the Kasinthula Cane Growers Cooperative (KCG) in Malawi, one of the world's poorest countries. Your purchase will help fun the provision of clean water, medical and educational facilities.
All Billington's sugars, including our Fairtrade range, are unrefined. They have been simply made by just pressing out, cleaning and crystallising the juice from sugar cane. And that's it.
We care about the food you eat.
Store in an airtight container.
Prepare & Use
Billington's Fairtrade Golden Granulated is the natural alternative to white refined sugar. It's perfect for tea and coffee, or for sprinkling on cereals and fresh fruit
Country of Origin
PE2 9AY, UK.
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical values||per 100g|
There are many versions of a chocolate martini, but how many are made with real chocolate? Most use flavoured syrup or liqueurs to add the chocolate flavour, but I believe that only real chocolate keeps the martini's clean crisp taste; and if you like your martini extra dry, then chocolate does not detract.
Slice up this delicious apple tart and serve warm or cold with a dollop of clotted cream.
These are easy midweek baking, making good use of our delicious eating apples. Add a pinch of black pepper for a more grown-up flavour to tingle the palate.
This recipe can be used as a pasta sauce or a base for spaghetti bolognaise or pizza topping. Younger children may prefer it in a small bowl to use as a dippy sauce for toast soldiers. Invest in a pair of round bladed paper scissors and keep them for food use only, children can cut the peppers in half using these scissors, they can also drizzle the oil over the vegetables and basil. If you allow children to operate the blender or liquidiser make sure they have dry hands and supervise them carefully as the soup will be hot. Make sure you put the lid on tightly.
1 hr 20 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.