SPECIALIST SKINCARE FOR:
- STRETCH MARKS.
- UNEVEN SKIN TONE.
- AGEING SKIN.
- DEHYDRATED SKIN.
Bio-Oil® is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its unique formulation is also highly effective for ageing and dehydrated skin.
Bio-Oil® contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™ which reduces the thickness of the formulation and makes Bio-Oil® easily absorbed.
Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars.
Formulated to help reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and rapid weight gain. Helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
UNEVEN SKIN TONE
Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure.
Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body.
Helps replenish the skin's natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing, and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.
- Specialist intensive moisturiser.
- Soothing after-sun treatment.
- Ideal as a bath oil.
Vitamins A and E.
Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile oils.
Face and body.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Toiletries / Holiday Shop / Summer Beauty / Beautiful Skin / Body Moisturisers
- Beauty / Skin Care / Body Care / Firming
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Skin Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Body Care / Firming
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Skin Care
- Beauty / Skin Care / Body Care / Oils
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Body Care / Oils
- Brands: Bio-Oil
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.
See enclosed leaflet. For external use only. Do not ingest. Do not use on broken skin. In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use. Individual results may vary.
Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months. During pregnancy apply twice daily from the first trimester until after birth.
Country of Origin
Keyline Brands Limited,
PO Box 232,
Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Bisabolol, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 26100
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.