Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Banana Flavour 750g
Price per kg: £50.67
- Every serving is 89-91.2% whey protein
- Made with only pure whey protein isolate for the best bio-availability
- Zero carbs or fat for a lean dose of protein
- Named most Powerful Protein by Men's Health
Protein is an essential part of any diet - most experts agree that a fifth of your calorie intake should come from protein. Packing a punch of over 87% per serving, Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Shakes give you the energy and balance you need, whether you're in intensive training or just looking for a healthy lifestyle.
Named the Most Powerful Protein by Men's Health, Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Shakes are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards to ensure that each serving gives you all the essential amino acids you need while tasting great.
Available in 4 flavours, Bio-Synergy Whey Better has zero fat and no carbohydrates to pump you with protein without bogging you down.
Keep sealed in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Always keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use: Add one scoop (30g) to 300-500ml of water or milk. Have one to three servings per day eg between breakfast and lunch, one serving between lunch and dinner and one serving after exercise/training.
Use this product as a food supplement and as part of a healthy diet and exercise programme. If in doubt of the suitability of this product always consult your GP.
This product should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Whey Better is a dietary supplement - a high protein banana flavoured shake which is a rich source of amino acids. Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Contains a source of Milk & Soya
Free from Seeds
Suitable for ovo lacto vegetarians
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
120 West Heath Road,
Whey Protein Concentrate (contains source of Soya & Milk)**, Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin), Sweetener (Sucralose), **Allergy Advice - this product contains a source of Milk & Soya
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Diabetics
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Nuts
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Nutritional Information:||Per 100 g||Per 30 g serving|
|Energy||1542 kJ/363 kcal||463 kJ/109 kcal|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile: (% of Protein)|
|Alanine 5,000 Lysine 9,600|
|Alanine 5,000 Lysine 9,600|
|Arginine 2,100 Methionine 2,200|
|Aspartic Acid 11,000 Phenylanaline 3,000|
|Cysteine 2,200 Proline 5,500|
|Glutamic Acid 18,100 Serine 4,600|
|Glycine 1,400 Threonine 6,700|
|Histidine 1,700 Tryptophan 1,400|
|Isoleucine** 6,400 Tyrosine 2,600|
|Leucine** 10,600 Valine** 5,900|
|* = NO EC RDA Established|
|** = Branched Chain Amino Acid|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.