Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Chocolate Flavour 750g
Price per kg: £50.67
- Every serving is 89-91.2% whey protein
- Made with only pure whey protein isolate for the best bio-availability
- Zero carbs or fat for a lean dose of protein
- Named most Powerful Protein by Men's Health
Protein is an essential part of any diet - most experts agree that a fifth of your calorie intake should come from protein.
Packing a punch of over 87% per serving, Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Shakes give you the energy and balance you need, whether you're in intensive training or just looking for a healthy lifestyle.
Named the Most Powerful Protein by Men's Health, Bio-Synergy Whey Better Protein Shakes are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards to ensure that each serving gives you all the essential amino acids you need while tasting great.
Available in 4 flavours, Bio-Synergy Whey Better has zero fat and no carbohydrates to pump you with protein without bogging you down.
Keep out of reach from children.
Store in a cool dry place and see base for best before.
Directions for use:
Add one scoop to 500ml of water or semi skimmed milk. Have one serving between breakfast and lunch, one serving between lunch and dinner and one serving after exercise/training. This equals 3 servings per day.
Contains a source of soya
Country of Origin
120 West Heath Road
Do not exceed the recommended intake
Isolated Whey Protein, Cocoa Powder, Flavour, Natural Cream Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose), Niacinamide, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin Preparation
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Aspartame
Free From Artificial Colours
|Nutritional Information:||Per 100 g||Per 30 g serving|
|Energy||1553 kJ/362 kcal||466 kJ/109 kcal|
|Carbohydrate||2.34 g||0.70 g|
|Protein||89 g||26.7 g|
|Fat||1.34 g||0.40 g|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile: (% of Protein)|
|Alanine 5,000 Lysine 9,600|
|Arginine 2,100 Methionine 2,200|
|Aspartic Acid 11,000 Phenylanaline 3,000|
|Cysteine 2,200 Proline 5,500|
|Glutamic Acid 18,100 Serine 4,600|
|Glycine 1,400 Threonine 6,700|
|Histidine 1,700 Tryptophan 1,400|
|Isoleucine** 6,400 Tyrosine 2,600|
|Leucine** 10,600 Valine** 5,900|
|* = NO EC RDA Established|
|** = Branched Chain Amino Acid|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.