- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Biona Organic Lentils Vert 400g
Price per 100g: 32p
Biona Organic Lentils Vert in Water
No Added Sugar or Salt
Drained Weight: 235g.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Vegetables, Beans & Lentils / Lentils
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Beans & Pulses / Lentils
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Vegetables / Lentils
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened transfer contents to a suitable container, refrigerate and treat as fresh food.
Country of Origin
Windmill Organics Ltd.,
34A Clifton Rd,
Can with a Ring Pull.
Lentils Vert*, Water.
* = organically grown ingredients.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
Cook's Note If cooking for vegetarians, this dish is good served with some vegetarian sausages. Roast them first in a preheated 200°C (400°F/Gas 6) oven for 15–20 minutes, then add with the lentils in step 3, and simmer gently.
Guilt-free fast food! Perfect in a toasted bun, these deliciously spicy burgers will become firm favorites and are guaranteed to convert even the most committed of carnivores.
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
This delicious dhal can be served as either a thick curried stew dish with rice or as starter with naan bread. Or transform it into a soup by adding an extra half pint of coconut milk.
This works equally well with a goat's, smoked, or blue cheese instead of the feta. For an added twist, add some peeled orange segments to the salad.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.