- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Birds Eye 12 Cod Fillet Fish Fingers 336g
Birds Eye Cod Fish Fingers.
Made with 100% fish fillet.
Made with only 100% juicy white cuts of Cod fillet, our best ever Birds Eye Cod Fish Fingers are now even tastier then ever. The whole family will be coming back for more - empty plates guaranteed!
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why only bring you seafood that comes from responsibly managed fisheries.
- Brands: Birds Eye
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Preheat grill. turn occasionally. Cook for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
Gas Mark 8.
Preheat oven. turn halfway through cooking. Cook for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot
Birds Eye Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Yeast
Cod Fillet (58%), Breadcrumb, Batter, Vegetable Oil.
Breadcrumb: Wheat Flour, Water, Paprika, Salt, Yeast, Turmeric.
Batter: Water, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 3 fish fingers (84g) grilled|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||1g||0.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.