Offer - Birds Eye 12 Cod Fillet Fish Fingers 336g
Each and every Birds Eye fish finger is irresistibly tasty and full of goodness. We combine the finest 100% cod fish fillet with our delicious light and crispy golden breadcrumb to give you healthy and happy teatimes! Empty plates guaranteed!
Did You Know...Our Cod Fish Fingers are...
Good for Immunity - Selenium helps maintain your immune system
Good for Brain - Iodine supports normal cognitive brain function
Good for Body - Protein helps growth & development of kids' bones
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Tastiest when Grilled Straight from the Freezer.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Grill - From Frozen. Medium Grill 12-15 mins.
Turn over occasionally.
Cook until crisp and golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 230°C Fan 210°C Gas Mark 8, 12-15 mins.
Top part of oven on a baking tray.
Turn over halfway through cooking.
Cook until crisp and golden.
Birds Eye Limited,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Yeast
Cod Fillet (Fish) (58%), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Paprika, Turmeric), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Potato Starch
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per 4 Fish Fingers (112g) Grilled Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||913kJ||1020kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.6g||0.7g|
|- of which Sugars||1.1g||1.2g|
|Selenium||16µg 29% RI**||18µg 33% RI**|
|Iodine||64µg 43% RI**||72µg 48% RI**|
|**Average value when cooked according to pack instructions. RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.