Birds Eye 12 Omega Fish Fingers Frozen 336g
Birds Eye Breaded Fish Fingers.
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we only bring you fish that comes from responsibly managed fisheries.
Made with 100% fish fillet and extra natural Omega 3, our best ever Birds Eye's Omega 3 Fish Fingers are now even tastier than ever. The whole family will be coming back for more - empty plates guaranteed!
- Brands: Birds Eye
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Tastiest when grilled straight from the freezer.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
Pre-heat grill. Turn occasionally. Cook for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
Electric - 230ºC.
Fan - 210ºC.
Gas Mark 8.
Pre-heat oven. Top part of oven on a baking tray. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden
Birds Eye Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Yeast
Alaska Pollock Fillet (58%), Breadcrumb, Batter, Vegetable Oil.
Breadcrumb: Wheat Flour, Water, Paprika, Salt, Yeast, Turmeric.
Batter: Wheat Flour, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Refined Fish Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 3 fish fingers (84g) grilled|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.9g|
|of which polyunsaturates||5.4g||4.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.