Birds Eye 30 Cod Fish Fingers 840g
Each and every Birds Eye fish finger is irresistibly tasty and full of goodness. We combine the finest 100% cod fish fillet with our delicious light and crispy golden breadcrumb to give you healthy and happy teatimes. Empty plates guaranteed!
Did you know... Our cod fish fingers are...
Good for Immunity
Selenium helps maintain your immune system
Good for Brain
Iodine supports normal cognitive brain function
Good for Body
Protein helps growth & development of kids' bones
- Brands: Birds Eye
Prepare & Use
Grill - From Frozen. See pack for full instructions.; Oven cook - From Frozen. See pack for full instructions.
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled.
Per 3 fish fingers (84g) provides: Calories 180 10%, Sugars 0.3g <1%, Fat 7.6g 11%, Saturates 0.9g 5%, Salt 0.6g 15% of a 5-10 year old's Guideline Daily Amount*
*Guideline Daily Amounts are guidelines only for 5-10 year olds. Individual requirements will vary depending on age, gender, weight and physical activity..
- Contains Fish, Contains Wheat
Cod Fillet (58%), Breadcrumb, Batter, Vegetable Oil, Breadcrumb: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Paprika, Turmeric, Batter: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Potato Starch
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 3 fish fingers (84g) grilled provides:||As sold 100g provides:|
|- of which sugars||0.3g||0.4g|
|- of which saturates||0.9g||1.1g|
|- equivalent as salt||0.6g||0.7g|
|Iodine||54µg 36% RDA**||64µg 43% RDA**|
|Selenium||13µg 24% RDA**||16µg 29% RDA**|
|** Average value when cooked according to pack instructions|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Aug-2014 at 03:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.