Offer - Birds Eye 4 Simply Cod Crumb Frozen 480g
Offer price £3, was £4 - Offer price £3 when you order by 1/4/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Same great taste
4 Cod fillets in light golden breadcrumbs
Simply, from Birds Eye, uses only the finest cuts of fish and coats them in deliciously light and crunchy golden breadcrumbs, to create Simply irresistible fish.
We select only the most succulent cuts of fish for our Simply Breaded and Battered range, to ensure you get the freshest, chunkiest and flakiest fillets for mouth-watering meals every time.
Simply cook from frozen in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Simply...a better class of fish.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Tastiest when oven baked straight from the freezer.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
The instructions are guidelines only.
Electric 200ºC, Fan 200ºC, Gas Mark 7: 25-30 mins
Pre-heat oven. Cook in the middle of the oven until crisp and golden
Birds Eye Limited,
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
Cod Fillet (61%), Batter, Breadcrumb, Vegetable Oil.
Batter: Water, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Salt, Mustard, Turmeric.
Breadcrumb: Wheat Flour, Malt Flour (from Barley), Salt, Vegetable Fat, Baking Powder (contains Raising Agents: E450, E500)#, Yeast, Whey Powder, Sugar, Vegetable Oil.
#E450 and E500 are the basic ingredients of Baking Powder, which is used to make the breadcrumbs light and crispy.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per fillet baked|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||1g||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.