Offer - Birds Eye Cod in Tomato & Rosemary Sauce Inspirations Frozen 280g
For more information go to www.birdseye.co.uk
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Cannot be Microwaved.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer. To Serve: Remove the bag from the oven or microwave, shake gently. Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors. Be careful, bag and contents will be hot! Fish comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and so do ovens and microwaves, so while you'll always get a tasty fish dish, the shape of the fillets and amount of sauce will vary on cooking. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Microwave - From Frozen. Full Power 1 bag, 650W/B 5 mins, 750W/D 4 1/2 mins, 850W/E 4 1/2mins. Full Power 2 bags, 650 W/B 9 mins, 750W/D 8mins, 850 W/E 8 mins. Stand for 1 minute.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 190°C. Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5 30 mins. Pre-heat oven. Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray. Do not pierce the bag. Middle of oven. Two or more portions may require longer time.
Birds Eye Limited,
SW1A 1YS, UK
Per portion (148g) oven baked provides: Energy 810kJ 195kcal 10%, Fat 11.0g 16%, Saturates 5.5g 28%, Sugars 0.6g <1%, Salt 0.75g 13% Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal). Typical values per 100g: Energy 548kJ / 131kcal This pack contains 2 portions..
- Contains Fish
Cod (84%) (Fish), Water, Palm Kernel Fat, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Flakes, Salt, Sage, Rice Starch, Rosemary, Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#, Cornflour, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Fish Gelatine, #Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the Fish Juices on cooking, it is natural material found in many traditional food ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As sold per 100g||Per portion (148g) oven baked provides:|
|Energy - kJ||548kJ||810kJ|
|- of which saturates||3.7g||5.5g|
|- of which sugars||0.4g||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.