- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Birds Eye Egg Fried Rice Fusions 380g
Rice Fusions Microwave Pyramid
Egg Fried Rice with Peas
2 Individual Portions
Steamed long grain rice with peas, egg, sesame oil and oriental style seasoning.
Birds Eye Pyramid Steamer infuses rice in microwave.
- Rice Fusions are a selection of expertly prepared recipes made from a fusion of long grain rice, vegetables, herbs, spices and absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Your Perfect Pyramid Steamer ensures deliciously perfect, fluffy rice every time!
- With Birds Eye Field Fresh peas.
- Microwave one bag per person in just 3 minutes!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Lasagne, Pasta & Rice / Rice
- Frozen / Vegetables, Herbs & Rice / Rice
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Microwave straight from the freezer.
B/650W: 4 mins (1 bag); 8 mins (2 bags).
D/750W: 3½ mins (1 bag); 7 mins (2 bags).
E/850W: 3 mins (1 bag); 6 mins (2 bags).
Open the outer bag. Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the Green Corner Upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
After heating stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake, then tear or cut the bag open to serve.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- The above instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting
Country of Origin
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Sesame, Soya, Milk
Cooked Rice (78%), Peas (11%), Cooked Egg (10%), Seasoning.
Cooked Rice: Water, Rice.
Cooked Egg: Egg (81%), Sesame Oil (4%), Cream, Milk, Salt.
Seasoning: Soy Sauce Powder (contains Wheat), Salt, Spices (Ginger, Paprika), Garlic Powder, Vegetable Powders (Onion, Tomato, Carrot, Shallots, Leek), Dextrose.
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pyramid bag microwaved provides:|
|of which sugars||0.9g||1.8g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.