- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Birds Eye Field Fresh Country Mix Frozen 690g
Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 29p
One 160g serving of Birds Eye Country Mix provides two of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Place in pan. Add sufficient boiling water to cover. Bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 mins. Drain and serve. Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, Microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (approximately 1 serving).
1. Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3 Full Power: 650W/B 5 1/2mins, 750W/D 5mins, 850W/E 4 1/2 mins.
4. Drain and serve.
Season to taste.
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Broccoli (25%), Cauliflower (25%), Carrot (25%), Peas (25%).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As sold 100g provides:||Per portion (160g) microwaved provides:|
|Energy - kJ||166kJ||260kJ|
|- of which saturates||0.2g||0.3g|
|- of which sugars||3.1g||5.0g|
|Vitamin A||591µg 74%||945µg 118% RDA**|
|Vitamin C||22mg 28%||35mg 44% RDA**|
|Folic Acid||48µg 24%||75µg 38% RDA**|
|Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.