Offer - Birds Eye Frozen Field Fresh Country Mix 750g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 11/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Field Fresh Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets, Sliced Carrots and Peas.
Only Birds Eye vegetables come with a Field Fresh Guarantee!
At Birds Eye we have over 60 years experience in growing and freezing vegetables. We have developed our fast harvesting & freezing process to preserve nature's goodness, ensuring maximum vitamin retention and the best possible taste.
We guarantee to freeze your vegetables as quickly as we can and always on the day they were picked.
One 160g serving of Birds Eye Country Mix provides two of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
To retain more vitamins, Microwave straight from the freezer.
Microwave - From Frozen
For 160g (approx. 1 serving), Place the mixed vegetables in a microwaveable bowl, Add 15 ml (1tbsp) water and cover, Full power, Drain and serve. Season to taste.
650W - 5.5 min
750W - 5 min
850W - 4.5 min
Alternatively Hob - From Frozen
Boil 2.5 min. Place in a pan. Add sufficient boiling water to cover. Bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 2.5 min. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
The above instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Birds Eye Limited,
SW1A 1YS, UK
Broccoli (25%), Cauliflower (25%), Carrot (25%), Peas (25%).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.