Birds Eye Fish Fusions Garlic & Herb Frozen 300g
2 Garlic & Herb Delicious Lightly Coated Fillets of Fish
Made with 100% fish fillet
Infused with garlic and garden herbs.
Taste delicious with new potatoes and a fresh green salad.
Alaska Pollock tails in a light and crispy garlic and herb coating.
New Birds Eye Fish Fusion are chunky fillets of fish in a light coating, infused with a delicate hint of garlic and green garden herbs.
Birds Eye™ Forever Food
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we only bring you fish that comes from responsibly managed fisheries.
- Brands: Birds Eye
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen. Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer. 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7 25-30 mins. Pre-heat oven. Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Alaska Pollock (72%) (Fish), Flour (Wheat, Maize), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Semolina, Starch (Wheat, Potato), Wheat Gluten, Salt, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Fructose, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Garlic, Herbs (Oregano, Parsley), Black Pepper, Natural Herb Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As sold 100g provides:||Per portion (160g) oven baked provides:|
|Energy - kJ||668kJ||1060kJ|
|- of which saturates||0.5g||0.8g|
|- of which sugars||0.5g||0.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2014 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.