Birds Eye Fish Fusions Garlic & Herb Frozen 300g
We've selected succulent fish fillets and added a delicious light coating infused with delicate garlic, parsley and oregano, a classic flavour combination.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balance diet, and helping everyone to reduced food waste.
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
- Brands: Birds Eye
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Oven cook - From Frozen. Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer. 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7 25-30 mins. Pre-heat oven. Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Alaska Pollock (Fish) (72%), Flour (Wheat, Maize), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Semolina, Starch (Wheat, Potato), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Dextrose), Wheat Gluten, Garlic Powder, Salt, Dextrose, Fructose, Whey Powder (Milk), Garlic Powder, Herbs, Black Pepper, Natural Herb Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Portion (160g) Oven Baked Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||668kJ||1060kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.5g||0.8g|
|- of which Sugars||0.5g||0.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.