Birds Eye Frozen Petit Pois 545g
|Typical Values||Per portion (80g) microwaved provides:||As sold 100g provides:||Guideline Daily Amounts for adults*||% GDA for adults:|
|Energy - kJ||278kJ|
|- of which sugars||3.3g||4.1g||90g||4%|
|- of which saturates||Trace||0.1g||20g||<1%|
|- equivalent as salt||Trace||Trace||6g||<1%|
|Vitamin C||19mg 24% RDA|
|Thiamin (B1) (Thiamin)||0.27mg 25% RDA|
|Folic Acid||59µg 30% RDA|
|*Guideline Daily Amounts are guidelines only for adults. Individual requirements will vary depending on age, gender, weight and physical activity|
|**Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
The green peas add a satisfying snap to this fresh and flavoursome dish. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
A weaning recipe from Annabel Karmel, No.1 Parenting Author and Baby Feeding Expert.
This wholesome stew-like pasta dish is great for kids, but adults will love it too! It can easily be prepared in advance and warmed through in an ovenproof dish.
1 hr 5 mins
A little goes a long way and it's a great dish if you're stuck with leftovers. Use low-fat cheese, you won't lose any flavour but you'll cut down on fat and calories. Recipe and image credit courtesy of the British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 07:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.