- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Birds Eye Garden Peas Frozen 400g
Field Fresh Garden Peas
Discover how we grow your Field Fresh Peas!
Picked & Frozen in 2 1/2 hours to retain more vitamins.
Only Birds Eye vegetables come with a Field Fresh guarantee!
At Birds Eye we have been growing peas for over 60 years building unbeatable expertise. We have developed our fast harvesting and freezing process to preserve nature's goodness, ensuring maximum vitamin retention and the best possible taste.
One 80g serving of Birds Eye Petits Pois provides one of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetable.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
Microwave - From Frozen
For 160g (2 servings).
Place the Peas in a microwaveable bowl, add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover, Microwave on full power for: 4 min (650W), 3.5 min (750W), 3 min (850W). Drain and serve, season to taste.
Hob - From Frozen
Alternatively boil for 3 minutes.
Place in a pan. Add sufficient water to cover. Bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Season to taste.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. The above instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Birds Eye Limited,
SW1A 1YS, UK
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per portion (80g) microwaved|
|of which sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||Traceg|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 30 mins
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
Cook's Notes For a change, fill the tortillas with prosciutto or roasted pumpkin instead of courgettes and peas, and serve with a little soured cream or minted Greek-style yogurt. Just add some freshly chopped mint and a little freshly squeezed orange juice to the yogurt, and stir together.
1 hr 10 mins
Packed lunches needn't always be dull sandwiches. This tasty pasta salad can be easily transported in an airtight tub and eaten with a small spoon or fork. Toddlers will love this dish too as it can also be eaten easily with fingers.
This tasty vegetarian dish makes a healthy light meal, and the two cheeses give extra taste and nutritive value.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2014 at 06:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.