Offer - Birds Eye Mediterranean Rice Fusions Frozen 380g
Our tasty Steamfresh Mediterranean Vegetable Rice is steamed to perfection in our unique pyramid steamer, allowing the flavours to gently infuse for a delicious vegetable rich rice dish in minutes. Our fluffy rice tastes delicious served with Birds Eye Inspirations - why not give it a try?
Previously Rice Fusions
Working for a sustainable future
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we're driving consumer awareness of sustainable choices and preference through the Forever Food programme.
Why not try Egg Fried Rice with peas or one of our other great tasting flavours from the Fusions range.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste. For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Microwave - From Frozen. Microwave straight from the freezer.
1. Open the outer bag. Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the green corner upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
2. Full Power.
1 bag: 650W/B: 4 mins, 750W/D: 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins.
2 bags: 650W/B: 8 mins, 750W/D: 7 mins, 850W/E: 6 mins.
3. Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake then cut the bag open to serve. Be careful! The contents will be very hot. Stir Well.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Frozen. Alternatively, Pan cook.
Low/Medium Heat: 5-7 mins.
Empty the contents of the bag into a pan.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of water to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
Heat gently with a lid on to retain moisture. Stir frequently until cooked, adding more water if required.
Country of Origin
Birds Eye Limited,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cooked Rice (59%) (Water, Rice, Salt), Vegetables (35%) (Courgette, Red Pepper, Onion, Grilled Aubergine (Aubergine, Sunflower Oil), Tomato Powder, Basil, Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano, Spices, Garlic Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Pyramid Bag (190g) Microwaved Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||508kJ||960kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.4g||0.8g|
|- of which Sugars||2.5g||4.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.