Birds Eye Petits Pois Frozen 1.07kg
Only a carefully selected variety of succulent, tiny peas.
Store in a freezer -18°C or cooler.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
The instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 mins.
Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Petits Pois is a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on full power for:
650W/B 4mins, 750W/D 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E 3 mins.
4. Drain and serve.
Season to taste.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per portion microwaved provides:||As sold 100g provides:||Guideline Daily Amounts for adults:*||Per portion (80g) microwaved provides:||% GDA for adults:|
|Energy - kJ||220kJ||278kJ|
|- of which sugars||3.3g||4.1g||90g||3.3g||4%|
|- of which saturates||Trace||0.1g||20g||Trace||<1%|
|- equivalent as salt||Trace||Trace||6g||Trace||<1%|
|Vitamin C||15mg 19% RDA**||19mg 24% RDA|
|Thiamin (B1) (Thiamin)||0.22mg 20% RDA**||0.27mg 25% RDA|
|Folic Acid||45µg 23% RDA**||59µg 30% RDA|
|*Guideline Daily Amounts are guidelines only for adults. Individual requirements will vary depending on age, gender, weight and physical activity|
|**Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Aug-2014 at 08:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.