- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Birds Eye Pilau Rice Fusions
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Rice Fusions Microwave Pyramid
Aromatic Pilau Rice with Peas & Spinach
2 Individual Portions
Cooked rice with spinach, peas, onion and seasoning.
Birds Eye Pyramid Steamer infuses rice in microwave.
- Rice Fusions are a selection of expertly prepared recipes made from a fusion of long grain rice, vegetables, herbs, spices and absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Your Perfect Pyramid Steamer ensures deliciously perfect, fluffy rice every time!
- Microwave one bag per person in just 3 minutes!
Birds Eye™ Forever Food. Working for a sustainable future.
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we're driving consumer awareness of sustainable choices and preference through the forever food programme.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
Microwave straight from the freezer.
B/650W: 4 mins (1 bag); 8 mins (2 bags).
D/750W: 3½ mins (1 bag); 7 mins (2 bags).
E/850W: 3 mins (1 bag); 6 mins (2 bags).
Open the outer bag. Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the Green Corner Upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
After heating stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake, then tear or cut the bag open to serve.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- The above instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting
Country of Origin
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Cooked Rice (69%), Spinach (10%), Peas (10%), Onion (10%), Seasoning.
Cooked Rice: Water, Rice, Vegetable Oil.
Seasoning: Spices, Coriander Leaf, Salt, Dextrose, Cumin Seed, Vegetable Powders (Onion, Tomato, Carrot, Shallots, Leek), Celery Seed, Mustard.
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.